3foHorky3foHorky

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Athanasia - Mainframe Athanasia - Mainframe

Liked it a lot, cool sounds, can i ask what VSTs are u using? Sounds like a track from some dope space runner or shooter. Actually now that i think about it, I would definitely put in something like Wipeout.

AthanasiaOfficial responds:

Hey man, thanks for the scout and kind review ^_^ I mainly use Sylenth and Massive as my go to synths, I sometimes find myself using Nexus and i'm currently looking to buy Serum.

Hope you have a good one dude

Hurricane Hurricane

Haahahha why do you thing it is "not so good"?? I thing its sounds really good. I like the upbeat feel and the feeling of constant movement. Only thing I didn't like is the technical sound of high synth lead (after u remove low pass round 00:35), it seem to sctrach my ears a bit haha.

TheLittleGiant responds:

Thanks for your review! Yeah, I was hesitant about that part! Thank you for liking my song!

Lament of a Forgotten Winter Lament of a Forgotten Winter

Hi, liked the composition very much, there are just a few things that I think should improve. The mix is a bit off I think, especially the integration of all elements as one complete piece. Maybe adding more reverb too "glue" things together and carving the individual elements with EQ to make space in a mix? Piano seems to me especially "out of place". But that's just me :) Also, there seems to be clipping throughout the song, like you cut the tracks but didn't do the subtle fade-ins and fade-outs to remove it. Great job never the less! Looking forward to hearing more!

Bearhack responds:

Thank you for taking the time for your honest opinon! I will certainly keep your advice in mind when I master my tracks in the future :-D